NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, AND NO SUCH PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW..
- How to Enter: Beginning at 1 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 12, 2017 and October 12, 2017 until 5:00 p.m. PM ET (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter the “Scout Design Studio $1,000 Giveway” (the “Promotion”) by tagging Scout Design Studio in any Instagram post featuring product purchased at Scout Design Studio. Additionally entrants must the aforementioned post with the hashtag of #scoutshoutout. Additionally, to win you must follow Scout Design Studio on Instagram. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. These official rules are also available on the Website. This contest cannot be entered by mail or any other forum outside of Instagram.
All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid. There is no limit of entries per person. Every tagged photo will be judged individually and no person will be penalized for tagging or hashtagging multiple photos. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram handle used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an Instagram handle by the application, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors. Void in Rhode Island and where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability:
- How Winner will be Determined: The one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected by ownership and management of Scout Design Studio. See comment and will be contacted by phone or email no later than October 15, 2017. Decisions of Sponsor and Administrator with respect to Grand Prize Winner and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. A prospective Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor or Administrator is unable to contact the prospective Grand Prize Winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective Grand Prize Winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective Grand Prize Winner shall be selected. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Entry:
- Prize:The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1,000 gift card elgible for redemption solely at Scout Design Studio. (the “Grand Prize”): Retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $1,000.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law:All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Dallas County, Texas, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Texas. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- Winner List: To receive the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Scout Design Studio LLC, 155 Howell Street, Dallas Texas 75207 within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
- Sponsor:Scout Design Studio, L.L.C., 155 Howell Street, Dallas, Texas 75207.
- Administrator:Scout Design Studio, L.L.C., 155 Howell Street, Dallas, Texas 75207.